Cast UK is an award-winning recruitment consultancy specialising in professional level hires across the Logistics, Retail/Wholesale, Food/Drink, FMCG, and Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
Due to the fantastic success of our Client Development team we are excited to be recruiting a further 2 Client Development Managers to ensure we continue to meet the ever-increasing needs of both our existing portfolio of customers and the new customers that we are onboarding each week.
These are very important positions within the business and critical to our growth as we look to build on our best ever year as a business in 2021!
- Identify and onboard new clients across the UK & Europe through effective market mapping
- Further develop existing Cast UK clients
- Arrange regular meeting with new and existing customers to identify which of our talent solutions are best suited to the needs.
- Building long term relationships with clients
- Offer regular market intel to our clients to aid their decision making when it comes to recruitment
- Work closely with our delivery teams to ensure we are adhering to agreed client service level agreements
What Do We Want From You in Return?
In the 16 years our business has been operating, we have a very clear expectation from every member of our team … Meet us Half Way.
We will bend over backwards to ensure you have the best opportunity to be successful in our business and continually grow your earnings. Just meet us Half Way and give us 100% commitment and effort.
What do we Offer?
Cast UK are market leaders and have a very strong brand and existing client base for you to work with and utilise from day 1
We have invested in the best available tech in recruitment to ensure that as a Client Development Manager in our business, you have the best tools available to be successful.
We have a vibrant Manchester City Centre office location plus a hybrid working model giving you the trust & flexibility to work from home.
Career progression is huge for us and we have very clear promotion criteria. In addition we also offer a market leading salary and bonuses, plus our rewards include quarterly achievers’ clubs, holiday incentives, enhanced bonuses, healthcare benefits, and much more.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then get in touch. We cant wait to hear from you!