Cast US is here!
After a fantastic launch of our US Division in January, and with a superb team of 3 already doing great things, we are looking to add 2 more Client Development Managers to the team 🙌
This role is initially working from our Manchester HQ in Deansgate Square but working US hours which are 12-10pm (Mon-Thu) & 12-5pm (Friday). Hybrid working model also so the option to work from home Tuesdays & Thursdays.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join the US business still in its infancy, supported by a very well established UK business & brand and accelerate your career to new levels quickly 🚀
We're are beyond excited by this move. It's something that we have looked into, researched and put serious investment in to, so we are looking for the right person to be part of this journey with us and to have a lot of success & fun along the way.
We operate a 180 model and it works fantastic so we are keen to replicate this and build an industry leading Client Development team for the US which is ready and able to make a real impact and build on the superb reputation we have built over the years.
- Through effective market mapping, Identify and onboard new clients starting with Atlanta as the main focus
- Identify existing UK & European Cast UK customers who have a presence in the US and discuss how Cast UK can support their US recruitment
- Building long term relationships with clients
- Offer regular market intel to our clients to aid their decision making when it comes to recruitment
- Work closely with our US delivery consultants to ensure we are adhering to agreed client service level agreements
- Clear progression plan to Client Development Director
This is a senior level position and one that will form our US leadership team in the not so distant future so we do require previous recruitment experience and a strong, proven track record of winning business and developing key accounts.
Prev US experience would be ideal, however we understand that the desire to want to work the US market and potentially move out there is just as important.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity and time for you then please get in touch with Dave Hardy on 0161 413 6908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There's so much to tell you about this next stage in our company's growth that we are always open to a coffee or an initial conversation