We’re massively excited to announce that Cast UK are launching in the USA
After 16 years of becoming the leading recruitment expert in the UK across Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics we are now embarking on our next period of growth and taking our expertise across the pond.
We’re super excited by this strategic move, we’ve invested a lot and will continue to do so, we have done buckets of due diligence, research, market mapping and we have the support already from a number of our key clients who have a presence over there already 🤗
We’re serious about this and we are 100% committed to making this a HUGE success so we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join us on this journey and at the very start
- This a 360 degree recruitment role split between business development and candidate delivery
- Working closely with our Associate Director for the US and our US Client Development Manager, identify potential new clients
- Effective candidate networking to ensure you have a strong pool of candidates to meet the needs of our US clients
- Proactively working with candidates looking for their next career move in the US
- Clear progression plan which can focus on delivery or client development
This is a very exciting new venture which will produce some serious rewards in terms of career progression and earnings / lifestyle change for you therefore we do need people with previous recruitment experience, happy to look at any sector background, it’s more about the person, your values, your drivers and how you work and of course it would be massively advantageous if you have worked the US or an overseas market before.
If you have previous recruitment experience but not the US or overseas piece but have some connection / prev work experience in the US or just a massive passion for the country and aspiration to move and live out there in your career then we would also be very open to a conversation or a coffee ☕️
This is one of the most exciting opportunities on the market at present and we want people to feel that buzz, join the excitement, be part of this venture from the start and have some serious fun and success with us along the way .
If this sounds exactly what you are looking for in your career or you are interested enough to want to have an initial conversation then please get in touch with our Head of Talent Dave Hardy on 0161 413 6908 or firstname.lastname@example.org