Hi 👋 We're Cast UK and we're a specialist recruitment agency with our Head Office in the beautiful city of Manchester.
Now I know what you are thinking..."another recruitment advert saying how great they are and that they want people who are driven, high achievers, great communication skills blah blah blah 😴
And don't get me wrong we do! But we honestly think we're a little bit different and we want to use this opportunity to tell you why...
- We're the market leaders in our specialisms in the UK and the sectors we work are absolutely BOOOOOOOMING at the moment 🎆
- We LOVE hiring people without previous recruitment experience because you come with no bad habits from our pesky competitors 😉 and we can train you to be flippin amazing at recruitment with our best in class training scheme.
- We operate a 180 model 🤷♂️ What does that mean? Well, most recruitment agencies work on a 360 model - with their consultants handling the whole process from start to finish: Starting with potential clients to try to win their business, and recruit job vacancies for them, then moving on to sourcing great people to fill the positions. We've learned a thing or 2 since we started in 2005, and this is tough! So we play people to their strengths and if you are GREAT at business development, then we have a client development team and if you LOVE people then we have our delivery teams who just focus on finding talented candidates. And, guess what?...IT WORKS!
- Our training is mint and is a blended approach of internal / external, classroom and "on the job" so you get to try out your new skills quickly! and if you make a mistake or 2 along the way? It's no problem as everyone learns from mistakes it's probably one of the best ways to develop quickly... and to earn some £bonus nice and early 💰
- We work in a professional way but that doesn't mean you have to be suited and booted. We have a casual dress code so you can feel at your most comfortable when making dreams come true for our clients and candidates. (We do draw the line at PJ's however! 😳)
- We are proud of our hybrid working model - we're in the office (AKA Orange Towers) on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, and then work from home on Tuesdays & Thursdays for a great work/life balance 😊.
- We have THE BEST TECH! It might not mean much to you at this stage in your journey to become a fantastic recruiter, but trust me, it's VERY important! There's a lot of tech out there and we have scoured the market and implemented what we think is the best, just for you 😘
What else, what else, what else...?
- Incentives! We hate the phrase "work hard / play hard" it's proper old skool and makes us think of a group of people who hammer the phones all day, finish late, get on it, get up, hammer the phones all day, finish late, get on it *repeat - which just isn't us. We do work hard, recruitment is not easy, and you have to speak to people out of hours sometimes, BUT we also work smart and appreciate that people love great rewards for doing great work 🎁
- We have 2 company-wide, all expenses paid, holidays ✈ Some summer sun ☀ and winter snow 🎿
- We have quarterly achievers lunches where we sample the very best restaurants Manchester has to offer (trust me, there's A LOT) 🧆🍾
- Trips to the races 🐎 Summer BBQ 🍗 Plus much much more
- A very transparent and clear commission scheme with kickers and super kickers (one of which is an extra 20k in your paycheque 🤑)
- Loads of other great stuff such as pensions, financial advisor, healthcare, 24 hr GP, mental health counselor (👌 because life can be pretty tough for us all)
And finally: Career Progression 🎉
- We're all about career progression, everyone says that but check us out and our employee profiles on LinkedIn. You'll see Matt, Kirk, Ant all started with us as young, fresh-faced trainees, and are now the powerhouse of Orange Towers!
- Our Sales Director Gary came from industry with zero recruitment experience and is now Sales Director.
- Trainee Consultants have the opportunity to move up fast to Consultant, Senior & Principle.
- Career pathways are very clear and bespoke to whichever path you want to take. We play to people's strengths.
So I feel as though I have given a good insight into what we offer as a business but there's always soooooo much more to say...SO...if you like what you read, think you could be a pretty good recruiter - then get in touch!
We always have time for a coffee and a chat so give Dangerous Dave a call (OK, he's really not dangerous at all, we just like to humour him) on 0161 413 6908 or email email@example.com