We usually respond within a day
Job Title: 360 Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 + uncapped commission
Company: Cast UK
Location: Manchester (city centre) - Hybrid
Reporting to: Team Manager
Role Purpose: Do you want to be a rockstar in recruitment? Cast UK, the innovative, data, and tech-focused agency that specializes in executive and management level roles in Logistics, Supply Chain, FMCG and Purchasing, is looking for a dynamic, ambitious, and motivated Superstar 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our team in our vibrant Manchester (city centre) office.
As our Superstar 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be the master of your own destiny! You will source candidates for live vacancies, develop relationships with clients, conduct business development activities, and proactively market candidate profiles. We invest heavily in technology and data to provide you with the best possible tools to succeed.
Candidate Sourcing and Management - rock it!
- Source candidates like a ninja, through various channels including job boards, social media, and internal databases.
- Conduct initial candidate screening interviews to assess suitability for current and future vacancies.
- Provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the recruitment process like a pro!
Client Relationship Management - slay it!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular communication, meetings, and site visits.
- Understand client requirements and provide advice and solutions to meet their needs like a wizard!
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, including shortlisting, arranging interviews, and negotiating offers. You got this!
Business Development - own it!
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, referrals, and cold calling like a boss!
- Proactively market candidate profiles to potential clients to secure new business. You are the deal maker!
- Attend industry events to increase market knowledge and identify new business opportunities. You are the life of the party!
Data and Technology - geek out!
- Utilize Cast UK's technology and data to identify and match suitable candidates to client requirements. You are the wizard of algorithms!
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate and client information on the internal database like a superhero.
- Utilize technology to streamline recruitment processes and enhance client and candidate experiences like a techie genius.
Team Collaboration - rock together!
- Work closely with the existing team of two consultants to achieve team targets and goals.
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team to enhance overall performance like a superstar coach!
- Collaborate with other teams within Cast UK to deliver a seamless recruitment service to clients like a team player!
- Previous experience in sales, business development, or account management is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates.
- Proactive and motivated with a results-driven approach like a go-getter!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with data and technology. You're a data geek!
- A positive and resilient attitude with a willingness to learn and develop. You're a lifelong learner!
At Cast UK, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits to support the health and well-being, lifestyle, career growth, and financial security of our people.
Health and Wellbeing:
- We offer flexible working arrangements to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Our office has an onsite gym and shower facilities for those who want to squeeze in a quick workout before or after work.
- We provide Westfield healthcare to all staff members.
- Our team has access to a mental health counsellor for support and guidance.
- We believe in rewarding our staff for their hard work and dedication, which is why we offer increased holiday allowance with length of service.
- Our team enjoys twice-yearly team weekends away, including sun and ski trips, as well as various team trips out.
- We believe in investing in our people and offer clearly defined progression opportunities.
- We are growing rapidly and offer the opportunity for our staff to grow with us.
- Our team has access to the best-in-class recruitment technology to support their day-to-day work.
- We offer a transparent and generous bonus structure to reward our team for their achievements.
- Our bonus structure includes kicker, super kicker, and super high flyer bonuses.
- Our team enjoys quarterly lunch clubs as a reward for their hard work.
- We offer an enhanced pension to support our team's financial security in retirement.
- Our staff members have access to a financial advisor and mortgage broker to support their financial planning.
- We operate a referral scheme to encourage our staff to recommend talented individuals to join the Cast UK team.
- We offer a childcare voucher scheme to support our team members with children.
And so much more! We offer many additional benefits that we can't fit in here, so why not get in touch with us to find out more about the exciting opportunities we offer our people at Cast UK.
Values and Mission:
At Cast UK, we value performance and development over KPIs. Our mission is to deliver a high-quality recruitment service to our clients and provide a positive candidate experience. We work hard and play hard!
- Delivery Team
- Delivery Consultant
- Head Office - Manchester
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Head Office - Manchester
Workplace & culture
Here at Cast we're big believers in work life balance. That's why we listened to our people and adopted a hybrid working model. With quarterly 'lunch clubs' and half yearly trips abroad there is also plenty of opportunity to celebrate achievements.
About Cast UK Limited
Cast UK is a recruitment consultancy specialising in sourcing executive and management level roles in business change & transformation, HR, procurement, buying, supply chain, logistics and transport.
Founded in 2005, our people have always been our brand. We invest heavily to ensure our team have all the knowledge and tools at their disposal.
Loading application form
Already working at Cast UK Limited?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.