Client Development Manager
We usually respond within a day
Job Title: Client Development Manager Wanted!
Location: Manchester (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £35k-£40k basic + commission + £450 per month car allowance.
Reports to: Managing director.
Company: Cast UK
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a vibrant and dynamic recruitment consultancy based in Manchester, with a focus on executive and management level roles in business change & transformation, HR, procurement, FMCG, buying, supply chain, logistics, and transport.
We are seeking a superstar Client Development Managers to join our team, add value and enhance what we have already built here at Cast UK.
The ideal candidate for this job should be a dynamic and results-driven individual who possesses exceptional sales and business development skills. You will be responsible for maximizing the potential of our current client base by working to build relationships with clients.
You will also be expected to use your market knowledge and business development expertise to win new business within our sectors. Success in this role will require the ability to sell our solutions effectively and secure retained business whenever possible. Overall, we are looking for someone who is proactive, innovative and committed to achieving excellent results.
This is initially a stand-alone role. However, as your progress and the role develops we envisage whoever gets this role will have the opportunity to become Head of Client Development where you will eventually lead a team of Client Development Managers.
- Developing and maintaining rock-solid relationships with our existing clients, while looking out for new opportunities to expand our business within our sectors.
- We want someone who can work their magic and transform our clients into loyal fans. It's all about nurturing relationships and building trust to become their go-to recruitment partner.
- With your finger on the pulse, you'll keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments, giving us the edge over the competition.
- You'll be collaborating with our other teams to make sure we're delivering the best possible service and exceeding our client's expectations.
- We'll be counting on you to hit your personal and team targets, but we're not all about KPIs here at Cast UK. We value performance and development, so bring your A-game and we'll help you grow with us.
- You're a seasoned pro in client development, business development or account management within the recruitment industry or someone who comes with exceptional sector/industry experience in business change & transformation, HR, procurement, FMCG, buying, supply chain, logistics, or transport.
- Your communication skills are top-notch, allowing you to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders.
- Tech-savvy and innovative, you're always on the lookout for new ways to work smarter, not harder.
- Results-driven, with a focus on performance and development rather than just ticking off KPIs.
- You're the master of multitasking, with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A team player, with a collaborative approach to work, and a willingness to share your knowledge and expertise.
- You're proactive, self-motivated, and eager to grow and develop alongside the company.
- Health & Wellbeing: We're all about work-life balance, so we offer flexible working arrangements and access to an onsite gym. Plus, our Westfield healthcare plan and mental health counsellor provide you with the support you need to stay healthy and happy.
- Lifestyle: We reward loyalty and commitment with an increased holiday allowance, and we're always looking for opportunities to bond as a team, including twice-yearly trips away and various other social events.
- Career: Our clearly defined progression opportunities and best-in-class recruitment technology and training will help you reach your full potential, while our expanding business offerings provide endless opportunities for growth.
- Rewards: Our transparent and generous bonus structure, kicker, super kicker, and super high flyer bonuses, and quarterly lunch clubs are just a few of the ways we recognise and reward exceptional performance.
- Finance: Enhanced pension contributions, access to a financial advisor and mortgage broker, referral scheme, and childcare voucher scheme are just some of the ways we support our team's financial well-being.
And much more: We can't fit all our awesome benefits into this job spec, so why not get in touch and find out more about how we support and reward our people.
If you're a rockstar Client Development Manager ready to take on a new challenge and join our team of passionate recruiters, apply now with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you're the perfect fit for the role.
- Client Development Team
- Client Development Manager
- Head Office - Manchester
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Head Office - Manchester
Workplace & culture
Here at Cast we're big believers in work life balance. That's why we listened to our people and adopted a hybrid working model. With quarterly 'lunch clubs' and half yearly trips abroad there is also plenty of opportunity to celebrate achievements.
About Cast UK Limited
Cast UK is a recruitment consultancy specialising in sourcing executive and management level roles in business change & transformation, HR, procurement, buying, supply chain, logistics and transport.
Founded in 2005, our people have always been our brand. We invest heavily to ensure our team have all the knowledge and tools at their disposal.
Client Development Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Cast UK Limited?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.